Sunday, December 5, 2010

Owen and Declan updates



Michelle brought the boys down on Sat. for a sleepover.  I had plenty of Declan time - not nearly enough - but still it was a good visit.










Owen likes to hold him, for about 5 seconds.  He is really good around the little guy - very careful and gentle and patient.  Just wait until Declan starts getting into his stuff???


Check it out, HE'S SMILING.  He smiles mostly at Grampa, I think it is because they share a hairline.


He is trying to tell a story in this one - he will talk your ear off if you let him.













Such a little sweetheart.  Especially when it is his mom that has to get up at 11:30, and 3:00 and 5:00 and....

Hope you have a good sleep tonight little man.
/bye

1 comment:

  1. These are some great pictures. I am going to print them as I am finding I don't take enough when I insist on holding him the whole time. I bet Bev doesn't have any pictures!!

    ReplyDelete