Saturday, November 6, 2010

Things can only get better, right?

This week has been a bad one.  Got to work on Monday, and my computer was still down.  Down since Tuesday the week before.  I do 7.5 hours of work on that computer every day I am there and Lori does the same.  What the obscenity, I said, not maintaining my cool at all.  I called IT, who are, for the most part, people younger than my cookie sheet.  I ripped off heads and spit down the holes and got some action.  Not immediate action - took them till 10:00 to get out from Regina with a new monitor and hook it up. But pretty close to immediate action.  And another happy spin off is that they are quite scared of me now.  The bad thing is that the whole office is now getting me to call IT as I get pretty close to immediate action.

The week wound up with two generations of dysfunction and MEN resulting in me missing my watercolor class.  I will not go into details, lets just say that is was the perfect cap to a perfect week!!

Okay, so you know how I hate Saturdays.  Today is Saturday.  I think I will blog a little later - when I am in a better mood.  This may be the last blog entry I ever write!  Hope you enjoyed it.
/bye

3 comments:

  1. Don't stop blogging, I'm sorry you had a bad week but I was so happy to see there was a new post today! I bet I've checked at least 3 or 4 times since your last post on Oct 30....ok so I have a little less to do than you do!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the blog going please Janet. It gives me a good laugh and you know we can all use a good laugh now and then!

    Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...keep the blog going. I think it is great to write...whether is be to vent frustrations or tell a great story. You said it...things can only get better.

    ReplyDelete