Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cardmaking again...

 Last weekend we went to Nanton AB to attend the wedding of my cousin's daughter.  She would be 2nd cousing?? First cousin once removed??? No relation????  Anyway, I made this card to hold an enclosure as a gift.  All stuff is Stampin' Up except for the ribbon which was on sale at Michaels several years ago and I finally used it.







The only bad thing about the wedding was that we missed Brandon's graduation brunch.  I hear it was fun though, and I hope he enjoyed it.  I made this card, using the same enclosure pattern.  This time I put my cricut to work and did the frame and year and sentiment by cut out.  The paper is SU's craft paper (new name is cookie crumbs or something like that).  The twine I picked up from the Library's craft and book sale for a dime - last year - finally used it.



I have had to make too many sympathy cards lately.  This pic is really bad, but it is "with sympathy".  Everything is SU this time.  The flower is from their Pretty Things collection which I have had around my house for a year and a half.  Finally used it.






                                                                          One year ago today, Cathy Cochrane and I stayed up all night waiting for the arrival of KENZIE.  She was more than well worth the wait.  She is having a Ladybug themed party this year, so I used my cutting system from Creative memories and made this simple simple little card.    You can't read the message, but it just says Happy Birthday which I think you can guess.  I got the googly eyes at the Library Craft and Book sale - and well - finally used them.








So, to all those people (Murray) who say "You have all this stuff and you never use it" I say

HAH!!

/bye





                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment