Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weddings.

This is the card I made for Kayli and Jaymie's wedding.  Their colours were black and pink - very elegant.  The wedding was in Lebret, the ceremony by the lake. It was all very nice, followed by good food and then the dance.  We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends that we hadn't seen for a long while, as well as visiting with people we should see way more often.  All this fun lasted waaaaay past 10:00 (10:30) and then we had to head home  - pretty lame, I know.



We were invited to two weddings this summer, and they were both on the same day.  We chose the one close to home incase Murray "had" to work.  Have I mentioned that he totally sucks at retiring?  He does.

Kenzie started kindergarten yesterday, and it was a huge deal.  Can't wait to hear about it when she comes today.

1 comment:

  1. Janet...you are a blogger. That is so great. I am also looking forward to hearing more about Kenzie's first day. From what I have heard so far she did fantastic....I wonder how her mom did??

    ReplyDelete