Thursday, September 23, 2010

How bad can it get?

I should not be sitting here writing on my blog.  My housekeeper is coming today and my house is a mess.  I really need to break a trail for her, just so she can slog her way to the cleaning supplies and vacuum cleaner.  She is a very kind, patient, non-judgemental person, which makes it even worse.  If she would openly say "Obscenity, what a mess" then I would not feel guilty about it being so as I could reply "that is what I obscenity pay you for".  But no, she surveys the scene and asks "would you like me to wash those windows today too?" - what windows - or yeah, I guess those are windows when they are clean!  Anyway - I have procrastinated - which is my favorite thing to do when it comes to housework - but I really need to see if there is some way to remove the recycling stacked up at the door so she can get in the house when she gets here.  You see, for all that she is kind, patient, non-judgemental, she is doesn't have the dexterity or strength that my family has developed over the years, and just can't dodge around the mess and push it to the side to get around.  You may ask, you have a housekeeper come every other week, so how bad can it get?  Really Bad.  I'd better get at it. 
/bye

No comments:

Post a Comment