Wednesday, September 22, 2010

When the stars align...

Last night Holly pointed out to me that a greater power is seeing to it that my stars are in perfect alignment for me this weekend.

I'll start at the beginning.  I have strong "hermit" tendencies.  I enjoy social discourse TO A POINT, but once I reach my low threshold of tolerance, people bug me.  A lot.  I suspect that this is a genetic predisposition.  In any event, I love to be out and about and doing things - but when I am done return me to the sanctity and solitude of my home, preferably alone.

This is a big week for one with these characteristics.  On Monday I had Card Making group.  This is always a WONDERFUL experience and truly the most enjoyable evening.  I loved it.  Tuesday was my exercise class.  It's only 45 minutes and I love it.  Wednesday, I have aquacize.  It is in Regina, and she works us hard, and I have to drive home afterwards, but I really need to do this - so I go.  Thursday I have to get ready to go away for....ta da.... my Stamping Retreat in Maple Creek.  I leave Friday and return Sunday.  I am going with a friend and her cousin and her neighbour.  Along with I don't know how many other people we will be secluded in Maple Creek's church hall stamping our little hearts out from 6:00 PM Friday until 9:00 PM Saturday. 

Okay, so did you keep up with that?  Something almost EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.  The chances of me being an emotionally drained homicidal wreck are
H U G E.  So where are these stars aligning? My friend and her neighbour are going on to Edmonton after the retreat and I will have to drive home alone.  Holly thinks that a 5 hours drive by myself will be just what I need.  She is so right.
/bye

No comments:

Post a Comment