Friday, October 8, 2010

Craft-a-holic

I have added a blog to my list called the Enthusiastic Crochetaholic.  The aholic part really caught my eye in the first place, because that is how I feel about my crafts.  My paper crafting is devoted to an entire room and a half in my home.  My knitting/crocheting takes up residence beside my chair in the living room or in the bedroom where I watch good/fun TV while Murray alternates between gore and educational programming.  Did you see Gray's Anatomy last night - poor Little Grey - she can't catch a break can she.  Now how did I get on this topic???? Flight of thoughts is one of the things Mental Health Therapists watch for in their intake appointments - I know this from work.  Work is going fine.  I like to crochet with fine yarn.  Oh yeah, the enthusiastic crochetaholic also has recently had a knee replacement - so I feel that she is a soul sister of some sort.

I will miss my watercolor class today to attend Larry Barkway's funeral.  That family has had such a bad summer - it makes me ashamed to think of how lucky I am and yet I find things to complain about.  Although they are not children, his boys are still very young to be going through this. 

Holly and Bev are going with me, and in typical Griswald fashion, I have mucked up the travel arrangements.  Fortunately a phone call last night got it straightened out.  I think.  I won't really be sure until the car is on the road with the appropriate number of passengers. 

There is still no baby yet!!  Holly says if I finish that blanket perhaps the baby would come.  I have two more rows to go.  I will finish tonight, I swear.  I will then post a pic to my Enthusiastic Crochetaholic.  I am getting so good at this blogging.
/bye

No comments:

Post a Comment