Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He's here! He's here!


Happy Family
 My little man arrived Monday night around 7:30.  He weighed in at 8lb 4oz, so quite a big baby.  Michelle had a difficult delivery, and she will need some time to rest and recover, but otherwise everyone is healthy, happy and doing just fine.  These pictures are from Monday night, when he was just 2 hours old.
Gramma and her new grandson!!

Auntie Holly's turn

So sweet!!

I hope they are thinking about names.
I will definately keep you posted, you can be sure of that.  This will likely be a topic of discussion for some time to come - so be warned.  Right now I have to go finish that blanket!
/bye

3 comments:

  1. He is so adorable!! Congradulations to your entire family! We can't wait to meet him.
    Mike, Dallas, and boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Michelle for not waiting for the blanket!! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Grandma! Please extend my congrats to Brad and Michelle. Kirk

    ReplyDelete