Saturday, October 16, 2010

His name is Declan!!! The blanket is finished!!



Mom and baby are finally home and the name is Declan Andrew.  Like everything else around this wee guys arrival, it was a bit of a struggle for mom to settle on a name.  It was clinched when Owen got wind of it and started to call him Declan in the hospital.  I think it is a wonderful name for a wonderful baby.
And, TA DA, here is the aforementioned, and mentioned, and discussed some more, blanket.  Each stitch had wee Declan in mind, although he wasn't even around yet.  All the positive vibes I could muster are put in the blankets I create for little ones - and doubly so for my little grandson.  A little creepy maybe, but with much love and affection. 

Tonight we are off to the Edenwold Fowl Supper, because we are a fun couple and know how to have a blowout good time! 
/bye

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Janet and family!! Though I think it was a bit mean of you not to tell me about the new baby thing so I could cheer you along too! I love the name and the blanket is beeuuuutifull!! Give them all my best wishes!

    ReplyDelete